We move needles.
Noviente is a tailor made software development company that provides dedicated groups of highly-skilled programmers that builds experiences, products and brands to move needles.
We have many years of experience partnering with organizations who make bold moves and tough decisions in the interest of advancing their mission. It isn't always easy, but it's always worth it.
Our unwavering commitment to Quality, Innovation, Service and Teamwork defines the culture of Noviente.
Our developers work within your nearshore time zone to allow for real-time collaboration. We work to achieve a true 'branch location' feel. We infuse accountability and transparency into our model with regular management and progress reports.
Scalable Business Model
We work with you to find the areas that are best suited to bring you value. Based on your needs, our flexible business model gives you the option to increase or decrease the size of your dedicated team at any point of the lifecycle.
You Own The Source Code
Most software companies insist on owning their own source codes to prevent their clients from seeking out other vendors or tools. Under our agreement, you are the sole proprietor of the source code and intellectual property.
Mobile Application Development
Web Application Development
Our Web Application Development encompasses a range of services including website designing, custom website design, web development, SaaS development so on, for clients all over the world. With our dedicated professionals, we offer a wide range of new and innovative internet & web based technology solutions for clients with all business backgrounds. We are committed to excellence in our services and work towards delivering high-quality IT services to our clients. We take your offline business and enable it online that helps you connect with businesses, branches, customers, suppliers, vendors, both in your geographical location or spread anywhere around the world.
Every web, mobile and software professional here at NOVIENTE understands the importance of being a client-first agency that places unparalleled value on building long-term relationships, providing superb customer service and developing high-quality software solutions. We orchestrate an inventive mindset and a structured approach for the maximum benefit of our customers. We’ve exceled our experience in a wide range of industries to bring valuable insights and provide our customers with the truly beneficial solutions.
Noviente has established itself as a reliable provider of quality and robust applications that reacts to all changes in the market and gives its customers challenging solutions based only on the latest technologies. To ensure a high level of security and performance we use the latest technology and take great care to update systems and platforms used by our customers. Navigating through confusing terminology over a constantly shifting terrain of in vogue technologies isn’t an easy task, but it is one we can help with. We are experts with the latest tools, databases and programming languages.
PHP is a popular general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited to web development. As of August 2019, PHP was used as the server-side programming language on 79.1 percent of websites.
A database is an organized collection of data, generally stored and accessed electronically from a computer system. Databases have evolved since their inception in the 1960s, beginning with hierarchical and network databases, through the 1980s with object-oriented databases, and today with SQL and NoSQL databases and cloud databases.
JOIN OUR TEAM
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Strong understanding of NodeJS framework and REST API.
- GraphQL is a plus.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Willingness to sit at desk for extended periods.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of ReactJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Proficiency with writing automated tests.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically axios
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge at least one of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
We'd love to chat.
Have a project for us? Or a general question? Contact us! If you would prefer to talk over the phone, kindly leave us your phone number and we’ll reach out.